Research into the homeopathic consultation has largely focused on patients' experiences, although the practitioner is a crucial component of the therapeutic context and may have an important part in optimizing health outcomes. This study suggests that the process of identifying and prescribing the remedy is embedded in the consultation, highlighting the interconnectedness of the whole homeopathic consultation and aspects of the consultation that are unique and specific to homeopathy.
A company using natural medicine, homeopathy and homeopathic principles to effect change and restore balance for individuals, organisations and communities. Creating excellence in natural medicine through research, contemporary and grounded education and best practice.
- Monica Bellucci - natural medicine at it's best
- Rating RCT's
- HRI research conference in Barcelona in 2013
- Research in Homeopathic Medicine
- Strengthen your Immunity with Homeopathy
- Homeopathic treatment beneficial in Cuba study
- Homeopathy works - but it is talking, not tinctures that helps patients
- Homeopathy has clinical benefits in rheumatoid arthritis patients that are attributable to the consultation process but not the homeopathic remedy: a randomized controlled clinical trial
- A grounded theory study of homeopathic practitioners' perceptions and experiences of the homeopathic consultation.
- Use of homeopathy in pediatric oncology in Germany.